“Cut Ties with your Toxic Relationship”
I am having you re-evaluate your life….
Start by observing the thoughts running through your head.
How do you honestly feel about the person in question?
Does this relationship take more energy than it gives?
Keep in mind whether it is a love affair, friendship, family or even your work colleagues we are supposed to grow and learn from one another.
So here it is…
How to identify a Toxic Relationship:
1. It seems like you can’t do anything right.
2. Everything is about them and never about you.
3. You find yourself unable to enjoy good moments with this person.
4. You’re uncomfortable being yourself around that person.
5. You’re not allowed to grow and change.
‘“Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.”~ Robert Tew
Have an awesome week. God bless!
“Awesome is as awesome does.”